The Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center has eight locations to serve your health care needs. Our Downtown Campus is located in the northeast area of Kansas City, Missouri. We have two Family Practice clinic offices located north of the river--one at North Oak Trafficway and Vivion Road and one in Liberty, Missouri. Our office in Lexington, Missouri, provides medical and dental services for the entire family. Dental services are provided in eastern Jackson County from our Independence, Missouri office, and we also have a school-based dental practice in Kansas City, Missouri. Finally, there is a substance abuse treatment center located in mid-town Kansas City, Missouri.
For more information about the services and location of each office, please click on the specific site links, below:
- Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center Downtown Campus
- Samuel U. Rodgers Center Lafayette Family Medicine, Dental & WIC Services
- Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center Northland Family Medicine & WIC Services
- Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center Clay County Family Medicine
- Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center J.A. Rogers Family Dental
- Samuel U. Rodgers South
Members of the Samuel U. Rodgers medical staff provide primary health care services to residents of Sheffield Place, a shelter serving women and their children in Kansas City, Missouri. For more information about Sheffield Place, please call 816.483.9927.
- Thank you for your interest in the Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center.
We look forward to serving your health care needs!